Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 17 G 25 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in (1013.7 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Winslow, Winslow Municipal Airport (KINW)
Lat: 35.02806°N Lon: 110.72083°W Elev: 4938ft.
30 Miles SW Winslow AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West southwest wind 9 to 11 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE