Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greenville Downtown Airport (KGMU)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 82.35°W Elev: 1048ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 40. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light west southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Greenville, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE