Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 G 24 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lawton-Fort Sill Regional Airport (KLAW)
Lat: 34.57°N Lon: 98.42°W Elev: 1109ft.
6 Miles SSW Meers OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Windy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Comanche County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE