Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tunica Municipal Airport (KUTA)
Lat: 34.68°N Lon: 90.35°W Elev: 194ft.
4 Miles NNE La Grange AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 55. Windy, with a north northwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 32. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lee County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE