Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.07 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
38 Miles S Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west southwest 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 17 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE