Winter weather forecast for Rockies and southern Plains
A developing storm system will bring snow to parts of the Rockies and southern Plains on Friday, which will move into the central U.S. on Saturday. Freezing rain is also forecast from Texas to the mid-Mississippi Valley and into the Carolinas. Meanwhile, temperatures will be 20-40 degrees below normal across parts of the central and southern U.S. on Friday.
Read More... Humidity24% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.71 in (1003.4 mb) Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444°N Lon: 116.145°W Elev: 2054ft.
39 Miles SSE Baker CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. West wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West northwest wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 53. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.