Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
25 Miles ESE Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 5 to 13 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE