Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.24 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361°N Lon: 116.78667°W Elev: 1926ft.
25 Miles ESE Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 73. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE