Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity19% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.37 in Dewpoint3°F (-16°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Canton, Cherokee County Airport (KCNI)
Lat: 34.31°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 1220ft.
4 Miles W Suches GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind. Sunday Showers, mainly after 1pm. High near 46. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunday Night Showers. Low around 36. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday A chance of rain and snow before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Thursday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.