Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tunica Municipal Airport (KUTA)
Lat: 34.68°N Lon: 90.35°W Elev: 194ft.
3 Miles N Arkabutla MS
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 10 to 15 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Windy, with a north northwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 32. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tate County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE