Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.59 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Tunica Municipal Airport (KUTA)
Lat: 34.68 Lon: -90.35 Elev: 194ft.
3 Miles N Arkabutla MS
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 46. South wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 38. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Light north northeast wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the morning. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tate County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE