Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.681781 Lon: -119.353733 Elev: 3690ft.
13 Miles NW Reyes Peak CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 16. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 15. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 27. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Snow showers, mainly before 10am. High near 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 17.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE