Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.47 in (1032.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport (KMSL)
Lat: 34.75 Lon: -87.61 Elev: 540ft.
4 Miles W Sheffield AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon. High near 55. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lauderdale County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE