Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
20 Miles ESE Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming west 21 to 26 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE