Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tunica Municipal Airport (KUTA)
Lat: 34.68 Lon: -90.35 Elev: 194ft.
4 Miles N Arkabutla MS
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. South wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 39. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for De Soto, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE