Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Andrews-Murphy Airport (KRHP)
Lat: 35.19 Lon: -83.86 Elev: 1699ft.
Sautee Nacoochee GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 45. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE