Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Hobart Municipal Airport (KHBR)
Lat: 35.01°N Lon: 99.05°W Elev: 1570ft.
Tom Steed Resevior OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Light southwest wind becoming south southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 8 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kiowa County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE