Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 16 G 28 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
POPPY PARK (PPPC1)
Lat: 34.728319 Lon: -118.394058 Elev: 2760ft.
19 Miles WNW Quartz Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 42. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 13. Wind chill values as low as -2. East northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. Windy, with an east northeast wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 16. Blustery, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Antelope Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE