Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.82 in (1008.9 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
5 Miles S Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 41. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE