Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361°N Lon: 116.78667°W Elev: 1926ft.
5 Miles S Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. East wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. South southeast wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE