Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dalton Municipal Airport (KDNN)
Lat: 34.72°N Lon: 84.87°W Elev: 709ft.
4 Miles W Chatsworth GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind.
- Saturday Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Murray County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE