Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
MID HILLS (MDHC1)
Lat: 35.123167°N Lon: 115.411306°W Elev: 5365ft.
40 Miles SSE Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Southeast wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West southwest wind 13 to 21 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE