Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
MID HILLS (MDHC1)
Lat: 35.123167 Lon: -115.411306 Elev: 5365ft.
40 Miles SSE Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a temperature rising to near 37 by noon, then falling to around 30 during the remainder of the day. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. South southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE