Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedSW 0 G 1 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
EW0436 Helendale (E0436)
Lat: 34.75567 Lon: -117.33150 Elev: 2340ft.
5 Miles NE Helendale CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE