Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity99% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.13 in Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Andrews, Andrews-Murphy Airport (KRHP)
Lat: 35.2°N Lon: 83.86°W Elev: 1696ft.
5 Miles NW Sautee Nacoochee GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight Showers, mainly after 2am. Low around 38. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Saturday Showers, mainly before noon. High near 46. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind. Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Tuesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Showers. Low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Rain and snow. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.