Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 14 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 111.78333°W Elev: 4826ft.
25 Miles ESE Munds Park AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE