Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 10 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Little Rock, Adams Field (KLIT)
Lat: 34.73°N Lon: 92.23°W Elev: 276ft.
Cammack Village AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Northeast wind around 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 43. South wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 75. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pulaski County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE