Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.88 in (1012.3 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Maria, Santa Maria Public Airport (KSMX)
Lat: 34.89944 Lon: -120.44861 Elev: 256ft.
12 Miles NE Mission Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Ynez Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE