Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Maria, Santa Maria Public Airport (KSMX)
Lat: 34.89944°N Lon: 120.44861°W Elev: 256ft.
12 Miles NE Mission Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Ynez Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE