Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 15 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.74361 Lon: -118.72444 Elev: 4521ft.
15 Miles ENE Lockwood Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northeast wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with an east northeast wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 42. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Mountains excluding the Santa Monica Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE