Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 8 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.806369 Lon: -119.013625 Elev: 5280ft.
12 Miles ENE Lockwood Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Mountains excluding the Santa Monica Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE