Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 11 G 24 MPH
- Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.806369 Lon: -119.013625 Elev: 5280ft.
6 Miles NW Lockwood Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 19. Blustery, with an east northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 22. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE