Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 7 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.5 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Little Rock, Adams Field (KLIT)
Lat: 34.73°N Lon: 92.23°W Elev: 276ft.
North Little Rock Airport AR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 58. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 44. South wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pulaski County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE