Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.6 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Little Rock, Adams Field (KLIT)
Lat: 34.73 Lon: -92.23 Elev: 276ft.
North Little Rock Airport AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 43. South wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 35. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pulaski County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE