Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
13 Miles W Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a west wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE