Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361°N Lon: 116.78667°W Elev: 1926ft.
13 Miles W Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light northeast.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. East wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE