Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
24 Miles E Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE