Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 14 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1010.3 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greenville Downtown Airport (KGMU)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 82.35°W Elev: 1048ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 46. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Patchy fog before 9am. High near 69. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Greenville, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE