Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
13 Miles E Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light west northwest wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE