Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361°N Lon: 116.78667°W Elev: 1926ft.
13 Miles E Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 71. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE