Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.734428°N Lon: 120.006561°W Elev: 3183ft.
11 Miles SE Cuyama CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cuyama Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE