Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity55% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.27 in Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dalton Municipal Airport (KDNN)
Lat: 34.72°N Lon: 84.87°W Elev: 709ft.
6 Miles ENE Eton GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Murray County, GA