Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedW 3 mph Barometer30.03 in Dewpoint57°F (14°C) Visibility0.15 mi
Current conditions at
Andrews-Murphy Airport (KRHP)
Lat: 35.19°N Lon: 83.86°W Elev: 1699ft.
Morganton GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 55. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Calm wind. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Friday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.