Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedW 5 mph Barometer30.11 in (1019.3 mb) Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport (KMSL)
Lat: 34.75°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 540ft.
Underwood-Petersville AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. North wind around 5 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest after midnight. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Monday Sunny, with a high near 82. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.