Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport (KMSL)
Lat: 34.75 Lon: -87.61 Elev: 540ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated sprinkles after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 39. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lauderdale County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE