Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1009.6 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport (KMSL)
Lat: 34.75°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 540ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 48 by 5pm. West wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lauderdale County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE