Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 20 G 28 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 111.78333°W Elev: 4826ft.
18 Miles E Munds Park AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming east northeast 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest in the evening.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Light north wind.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE