Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611 Lon: -114.62333 Elev: 890ft.
19 Miles ENE Needles Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North northeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE