Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.1 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greenville Downtown Airport (KGMU)
Lat: 34.85 Lon: -82.35 Elev: 1048ft.
3 Miles NE City View SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 27. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Rain. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Greenville, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE