Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 18 G 28 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 111.78333°W Elev: 4826ft.
10 Miles ESE Munds Park AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. East southeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE