Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.7 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
13 Miles WNW Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light west wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE