Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.0 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greer, Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (KGSP)
Lat: 34.91°N Lon: 82.22°W Elev: 957ft.
2 Miles E Taylors SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light west wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Greenville, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE