Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity70% Wind SpeedW 6 mph Barometer30.20 in (1022.7 mb) Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Hobart, Hobart Municipal Airport (KHBR)
Lat: 34.99°N Lon: 99.05°W Elev: 1562ft.
3 Miles NW Lugert OK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West wind around 6 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Monday Night Clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South wind around 9 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.