Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.34 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hobart Municipal Airport (KHBR)
Lat: 35.01°N Lon: 99.05°W Elev: 1570ft.
3 Miles NW Lugert OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 9 to 18 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. South wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Windy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kiowa County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE