Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.6 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Greer, Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (KGSP)
Lat: 34.91 Lon: -82.22 Elev: 957ft.
2 Miles WSW Greer SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. High near 42. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Greenville, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE