Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
8 Miles NE Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West southwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE