Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361°N Lon: 116.78667°W Elev: 1926ft.
8 Miles NE Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Light west northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 80. West southwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE