Nor'easter winding down as new system approaches Northeast, record-breaking warmth continues across central U.S.
The nor'easter that brought 2-3 feet of snow to parts of the Northeast is winding down, with heavy snow and strong winds continuing across eastern Maine on Wednesday. Another round of snow is expected across the Northeast Thursday into Friday. Meanwhile, temperatures as much as 25-35 degrees above normal will continue across the central U.S.
Read More... Humidity32% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.20 in Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Andrews, Andrews-Murphy Airport (KRHP)
Lat: 35.2°N Lon: 83.86°W Elev: 1696ft.
3 Miles W Kilby Mill GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.