Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.32 in Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Andrews, Andrews-Murphy Airport (KRHP)
Lat: 35.2°N Lon: 83.86°W Elev: 1696ft.
4 Miles W Kilby Mill GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Clear, with a low around 19. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind. Sunday Showers, mainly after 1pm. High near 45. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night Showers. Low around 37. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday A chance of rain and snow before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.