Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity29% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.10 in (1018.8 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Russellville, Russellville Regional Airport (KRUE)
Lat: 35.26°N Lon: 93.09°W Elev: 404ft.
2 Miles WNW Fourche Junction AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. East wind around 5 mph. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind around 5 mph. Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43. East wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. East wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.