Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dalton Municipal Airport (KDNN)
Lat: 34.72°N Lon: 84.87°W Elev: 709ft.
5 Miles E Tennga GA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Murray County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE