Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedW 15 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.2 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
42 Miles WNW Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE